To use Xhorse VVDI2 to Copy 48 Transponder (96 bit) Function.
-> Copy 48 T Activation / Authorization, $245 on sale, ends October 24,2017
-> 48 Data collector, $99
-> New ID48 chip
-> -100 member points for one-time 48 Chip copy
->VVDI2 has 4th Immobilizer system function
Here we go to details.
- VVDI2 Copy 48 Transponder (96 bit) Function(VV-04 Authorization).
– Can copy ID48 chip (96 bit) data without OBD connection to the car incl. VW 2015-2017
– Cannot program a new key when all keys are lost
Need to shipping, but authorize by providing the VVDI2 serial number to xhorsevvdi.com salesman.
- 48 Data collector (NO Need Register Condor)
Applies to 4th Immobilizer system.
NEC24C32, NEC24C64, NEC24C64 color instrument, A1, A3/TT/R8, Q3, new Tiguan 873B, 883B etc.
In the process of coping 48 chip, it requires PIN code and component security bytes from car, you can select any of following method:
1) VVDI2 can read out the PIN code from Engine Control Unit (ECU) via OBDII and CS
2) You have component security bytes and PIN code
It can copy 48 chip, add 48 chip, support 48 all key lost and support smart key.
For MAGOTAN / CC, it can only copy 48 chip with original key, not support 46 chip, smart key and all key lost.
- New ID48 chip
Hope it helps.