VVDI2 4.3.0 now is verified to work no issues with the BMW FEM/BDC system.Here is simple guide about VVDI2 Program BMW FEM/BDC Keys.
If you have condor mini key cutting machine,provide your serial number,add VVDI2 BMW FEM/BDC authorization price is 600USD.If without condor key cutting price is 800USD.
VVDI2 BMW 4.3.0 Learn keys & Erase keys to the BMW FEM/BDC system
1. read FEM/BDC coding via OBDII or on the bench
2. you’d better not close this window after starting this procedure
1. open FEM/BDC shell, find out where the 95128/95256 chip is, read EEPROM dump via BDM programmer
2. load original EEPROM dump and save special EEPROM dump, write special EEPROM dump back to the 95128/95256 chip
3. restore FEM/BDC shell, provide -12v and connect it via OBD
1. this operation requires connecting FEM/BDC on the bench, and make sure you finish step 1 and step2
2. provide +12v to FEM.BDC and connect it via OBD
1. open FEM/BDC shell, write original EEPROM dump (read step 2) back to the 95128/95256 chip
2. restore FEM/BDC shell and connect it via OBD
1.loading coding file (read step 1), write to FEM/BDC via OBDII, finish FEM/BDC programming
VVDI2 – BMW FEM/BDC system(function released and available, just no user manual)
Users can refer to following information (3 steps for make keys:get key info->programming FEM/BDC system->make keys)
1.support make new key with ignition switch(support add spare key and all key lost, all key lost require ISN)
2.support reset FEM/BDC KM(cluster require reset manually)
3.support erase key(after erase the key position become blank position)
4.support backup coding
5.support restore coding
1.backup coding and restore coding can direct operation generally.
2.add keys, reset KM, erase key must programming FEM/BDC system first
3.in FEM/BDC interface, if ‘get key info’ the type not support, it will show:customer should use “BMW E-sys software” program FEM/BDC system.then programming FEM/BDC system with VVDI2-BMW
4.when operation on ‘programming FEM/BDC system’interface,please don’t close this software window until all procedures completed.
5.programming FEM/BDC system, require soldering and get eeprom.（FEM 95128 chip, BDC 95256 chip）usually there are 2 same chips on the module, please refer to the software diagram, select the correct one.
6.programming FEM/BDC system,must restore the original eeprom, restore coding.if cannot restore coding or after restore coding assemble FEM/BDC module back to car,but with problem(such as the remote control cannot start the car
or the car with window problem)please use “BMW E-sys software” coding for FEM/BDC system
7.if connect power to FEM/BDC module, but the relay keep ringing,please contact technical support for help.usually operation on FEM/BDC should be ok,just need to programming.
Reset KM to the BMW FEM/BDC system
Have backup coding, restore coding of the FEM/BDC system
Attention: FEM/BDC Key Learn is an option function, it require buy license or exchange with bonus points. Contact your dealer @xhorsevvdi.com for help!