Question: I have Xhorse VVDI2 full but it is only great for VAG and BMW so to complement my service, which universal key programmer should I purchase?
Answer: you can own one Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad, what is meant to be all in one tool similar as im608 but at cheaper price.
So, what are the differences between Xhorse VVDI2 & Key Tool Plus Pad?
- KEY TOOL PLUS can be used for Mercedes-Benz key programming
- KEY TOOL PLUS can connect to Xhorse key cutting machine (Condor, Dolphin) through Bluetooth. (The last image below)
- In the key programming aspect, KEY TOOL PLUS basically integrates all Xhorse key programmers (VVDI2, OBD, MB etc), and it can also obtain IMMO data online.
- KEY TOOL PLUS mainly offer the solution of locksmith key matching. The programmer also support the basic IMMO function. Because of the different market positioning, the functions of KEY TOOL PLUS is different from that of VVDI2, VVDI MB, and VVDI PROG.
5. KEY TOOL PLUS features in key programming. The VVDI series (VVDI2, VVDI MB, and VVDI PROG ) will add some professional functions such as programming, coding, parameter refresh, etc., and KEY TOOL PLUS may not support these functions.
Therefore, it is recommended that old customers keep the original equipment as much as possible, as migration is not the best choice.
Images mean a lot:
And KEY TOOL PLUS menu:
Program key for 20,000 car models worldwide:
Such as Benz, BMW, Audi, VW and common car brands – Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Ford, etc.
KEY TOOL PLUS can connect to Xhorse key cutting machine via Bluetooth:
More KEY TOOL PLUS info and update at :