I got a vvdi prog for testing and i have some trouble with it.
device error check usb driver
– Tested sw: 4.4.4 or 4.6.7
– FTDI driver: 2009-10-22 (the recommended one)
– The updater recognize the prog and it’s able to read serial and version (it’s 2.0, no need to upgrade)
– When unplugged the prog totally : no device detected or something
– Win7 x32 run as admin
– only the red led light
my steps to solve this:
– Ftdi unistaller, another driver from the driver folder 2016-02-02driver.exe = not working at all
– Ftdi unistaller latest FTDI driver = device error check usb driver
– xp sp3, everthing again = same results
– win7 x64, everything again = same results
– win10 x64, everthing again = same results
– different usb ports, different cables including powered usb cable, different machines
– with external power (12v) and w/o
The prog is working with the owner pc (win7 x32, he using the old 2009 driver)
If the result is the same.
contact your reseller, send back, they will send it to the factory to shenzen. It seems they repaced or reprogrammed this ST32 microcontroller.