Xhorse VVDI Lark VS VVDI KEYTOOL
VVDI Lark can generate and copy the remote & chip by working together with the mobile phone.
VVDI Lark features:
– can copy transponders
– works only connected with phone
– generates remotes and transponders
– seems like it has a RF and IR tester
– it is said to be available after some months of development, so not yet
– price should be below $100 with 25 pieces of 46 chip.
VVDI Lark VS VVDI KEYTOOL:
VVDI Lark and VVDI KEYTOOL are the same in the aspect of remote and chip generation & copy.
1. VVDI KEY TOOL can work alone, it can separately complete all functions except the online function such as 46 4D offline copy, and it can perform online functions by connecting to the phone.
KEYTOOL has more functions than VVDI Lark such as remote renew functions.
VVDI key tool supports Bluetooth.
VVDI key tool comes with big-capacity battery
2. VVDI Lark comes with no battery and no Bluetooth. Only after connecting to the phone can it works fine.
After VVDI Lark is released in the market, VVDI KEY TOOL update will continue.