Xhorse Solder-free Adapters, as the name suggest, is used for programming without soldering. This full set includes adapters for BMW, Porsche, Landrover, Volvo adapaters and others. They are compatible with: Xhrose VVDI MINI PROG and VVDI KEY TOOL PLUS.
All Adapters below are optional and are not included in standard configuration. Please contact the above links for purchase.
- AUDI J518 XDNP45
- BMW CAS3/CAS3+, CAS4/CAS4+, BMW FRM
- DB15-DB25 adapter (for EWS4 adapter only)
BMW XDNP33 ECU Interface board set
- BWM BOSH ECU (N20) XDNP37
- BWM BOSH ECU (B38) XDNP38
- BWM BOSH ECU (N55) XDNP39
Other Xhorse BMW adapters
- BMW EWS3 XDNP50
- BMW B48/B58 XDNP49
- BENZ ELV XDNP40 (for KEY TOOL PLUS only)
- MC68C05X32 XDNP44
- BENZ DB9 Cable XDNP13 (for BENZ EIS/EZS adaters only for MINI PROG)
Xhorse XDNPP017CH Porsche IMMO Adapter
- Porsche BCM
Xhorse XDNPP016CH Landrover IMMO Adapter
- Landrover KVM
- Volvo KVM
- Volvo CEM-1
- Volvo CEM-2
- Honda FIT-H
- Honda FIT-L
- Hyundai SONATA
- Kia K3
- Kia K5
- EGS DL501 XDNP58
- EGS DQ250 XDNP59
- EGS VL381 XDNP60
- EGS DQ200 XDNP55
- EGS DL382 XDNP56
- MG1CS001 ECU XDNP46
- TMS370 XDNP47
- DELPHI 48 IMMO XDNP48
Dedicated adapter for remote renew
- DB15-PS2 (for renew adapters only) XDNP15
After publishing the news of Xhorse Solder-free Adapters are in stock, we received some customer questions one after another:
Question: Can the XDNPP1CH the BMW set be ordered separately instead of buying all the sets?
Answer: Not okay yet, please be patient for more time for single adapter. Thanks.
Question: How much is the Xhorse Solder-free full set price?
Answer: xhorsevvdi.com is available, please search SK358.
Question: Can I use this adaptor for vvdi prog?
Answer: NO, it is for mini prog and key tool plus.
Finally, let’s watch some videos on how to use these Xhorse Solder-free Adapters.
Please browse http://youtube.com/c/XhorseVvdi, then click on “PLAYLIST” , then select “MINI Prog”, you will see a bunch of videos.
- How to use Xhorse MINI Prog read BMW CAS4 data?
- How to use Xhorse MINI Prog Read BCM Data?
- How to use Xhorse MINI PROG Read BMW CAS4+ and Land Rover RFA?
Hope it helps