Here VVDI2 VAG v5.2.5 feedback on VW MQB NEC35XX key programming.
- I have use VVDI2 VAG v5.2.5 Done 2016 a3 (MQB system) works like a charm. Cars after 2014 07 r supported except jc and virtual cockpit.
- VVDI2 programsVW MQB NEC35XX Smart Key
Claimed VVDI2 VAG MQB support list:
VAG V5.2.0 =====
- Improvement MQB NEC35xx immobilizer/KM function, support following cars:
Audi A3/S3 2014+
VW Tiguan II
VW Touran II
VW crafter 2017+
VW Passat B8 without virtual cockpit
Skoda Octavia III 2014.07+
Skoda Rapid 2015.06+
Skoda Superb III
Seat Ibiza/Ateca/Toledo 2015.06+
VAG V5.2.1 update on MQB:
- Bugfix for access some MQB(Continental/VDO) instrument
- Improvement for prepare MQB dealer key: Now we support all original blank key or MQB key made by VVDI
- Improement for MQB key learning
Vvdi2 cannot read eepromb immo data from audi a3 2013 mqb with keyless go. Because cars before 2014 aren’t supported…
Here is screen shot.
Tip 1: This type only support cars with cluster Continental/VDO. JCI type and virtual cockpit was not include
Tip 2: Improvement for prepare dealer key: support original blank key and MQB key made by VVDI
Tip 3: MQB Immobilizer function require extra license. Customer who have copy 48 (96 bit) license will get MQB license for free
Tip 4: Improvement for key learn function
Tip 5: Bugfix for access some MQB instrument
Tip 6: Only supports MQB key add not support all keys lost.
Edit by Xhorse VVDI