New function Xhorse BMW Motorcycle OBD Key Learning for Key Tool Plus, VVDI2
Support 8A smart key via OBDII (Require XM38 motor remote)
Support 4D+ transponder key via OBDII (Require VVDI super chip)
And here we will share VVDI2 Program C400-GT 8A smart key via OBD way.
Please note: This is China market example, for GL English overseas customers BMW Motor license please more time.
1. Start VVDI2 BMW software, connect to read the system info
2. Auto detect result is: BMW motorcycle
3. Choose Motorcycle Key Lear in “Key Learn“ option
4. Choose “Get key info“
5. It shows need programming, and 8a chip, 434mhz
6. Programming X_SLZ/X_EWS, and click yes to continue
Preprocessing programming X SLZ/X EWS will reprogram the module.After programming, can add key by OBD
Note 1: Preprocessing programming takes about 3 minutes, if the copper voltage of the car is low, please supply power to the car!
Note 2: If some functions are found to be invalid after preprocessing, please use BMW software or BMW engineeringsoftware to do code processing for divisional files!
Whether to continue to change the pretreatment?
7. Programming process.
8. Programming finish, now can program dealer key via OBD. After programming OK, please try to start the car to ensure your car is in normal status.
9. Choose key position 4, and click “read password“. It shows needs to do programming firstly.
Read key info again, it shows unlock status.
10. Click read pass again, and confirm your computer is OK to connect with internet. Click Yes to continue.
11. This function needs to insert one XM38 BMW Motor smart key into vvdi2 coil.
12. Please record the info, and the info will be saved to “my document>>vvdi2>>bmwmotor”
VIN and password
13. Make dealer key
Click Yes to place the device antenna for key generation (recommended method).
Put the XM38 BMW motorcycle smart key bound when reading the key into the device antenna
Click NO for key learning with the ignition switch! Click Cancel to exit.
14. After make dealer key OK, get the key info again, it shows key position 4 OK.
15. Put the new key into coil or insert to start car to check.