SMART KEY BOX is a newly designed tool by Xhorse, aiming to help users achieve a non-remote driving experience. By installing the tool into your car, your smartphone is able to work as an independent car key. Usually, it inherits all of the functions of your original remote, including lock, unlock, panic and trunk. Furthermore, keyless entry is also a function that can be performed on your smartphone.
1. Take out the original remote control, solder the cable according to the soldering diagram of the original remote control, pay attention to the direction.
2. Key Learning
2.1. Long press the learning key, the indicator light up to enter the learning mode.
2.2. First learn the mobile phone and then press any key to learn the remote control.
2.3. Long press the learning key, the indicatior goes out to exit the learaning mode.
Connect the RF antenna, LF antenna (connect any two interfaces of Lfantenna), and the original remote control to be transferred.
3. Find the Vbat wire and ground wire from fuse box, OBD interface or other locations.
4. Find the ACC signal line( the original car radio, the line with electricity after the navigation power onor the instrumentlight on).
5. Connect the Vbat wire, ground wire and ACC wire of thepower supply cable to the car.
6. Setting DIP switch
7. Bindings of remote control and mobile phone (refer to binding instruction)
8. Install complete
9. After installed, take a key close to the car, test the automatic unlock and lock function if you stay away (test other keys in the same way
10. Test unlock, lock, trunk and car panic function after connecting with APP
Here is the video: